Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Cup Runneth Over

Just when I thought the birthday excitement had subsided (I still haven't posted my wonderful gift to myself) I got a package in the mail yesterday from Karen! She sent me a beautiful soft border print that is totally my colors *and* some antique buttons. Antique buttons? Karen, you know me too well. It will be hard to snip them off that package but Karen has been trying to teach me not to get trapped in Too Good to Use.

From Karen

I love both of them! A big thank you to Karen! I'm going to need to find some patterns for border prints, as I have several. I wonder how this fabric would look as a shirtdress? Hmmmm.....

5 comments:

CraftRage said...

Oh, that is AWESOME fabric! Can't wait to see what you make with it!

senaSews said...

I agree, the fabric is adorable. Great colors. Wow, what a birthday gift.

Little Hunting Creek said...

My favorite colors! What a great birthday gift. The Too Good To Use Trap is one we all fall into...I am trying to escape it myself.
Happy Birthday!

Karen said...

Enjoy the fabric and the buttons. All I ask is that I see a review of it before your NEXT birthday!

Sandra said...

I have this fabric also, isn't it pretty? I can't wait to see what you do with it. I haven't made any plans for mine yet.